posted under category: CFEclipse on October 6, 2004 by Nathan
Ollie, the CFEclipse project leader has announced "Get 'chore votes in!" That's right, it's time to vote on what features you most want in CFEclipse. If you use CFEclipse, or would like to except for this reason or that missing feature, etc., this is your chance to put in some feedback and get what you want.
Here's how it works:
- Head to the web site - Log in (or create an account)
- 'Join' the CFEclipse project and the users mail list
- Send an email to the list to get your 'Join' status upgraded to an official 'Observer'
- Browse the issues list - When you find a feature you like, click on "Vote For This Issue" -- you must be logged in
- You get 10 votes, and you can use up to 3 on any one item
There you go! Join us in making CFEclipse the best tool it can be!